SimpliSafe Home Security
While there are a lot of home security companies out there, not many are as easy to get started with like SimpliSafe Home Security is. Each of their systems consists of 3 base elements - a wireless keypad, master keychain remote, and a base station - and once these elements are in place, your home will be secured for your peace of mind. However, you can also find a wide variety of sensors and optional add-ons to make your life a lot easier, and your home much safer.
With SimpliSafe Home Security, you'll be amazed at how easy it is to find and create a package that fits your type of home, your lifestyle, and the level of technology you are comfortable with using. Here are a few of the products that SimpliSafe Home Security has on offer.
SimpliSafe Home Security Optional Features
Motion sensors are an important part of keeping potential burglars out of your home. However, if a criminal does find a way in, the extras will allow you to remain safe while you are inside the home at the same time the crime is being committed. Not only can you see on your phone or laptop if someone is entering your home, but you can also get motion alerts to see exactly where the entry point is and call for help at the press of a button.
- SimpliCam – This camera is a wonderful DIY indoor security camera which works best in areas where most of your foot traffic occurs.
- Entry Sensors – These sensors are placed at entry points around your home such as the front and back door, or even on ground-floor windows.
- Motion Sensors – These little devices can detect motion within 30 feet of the sensor and ideal for larger spaces such as a living room with more than 3 windows.
- Glass Break Sensor – These sensors are a good idea for rooms with a lot of windows or sliding glass doors and can detect the sound of shattering glass more than 20 feet away!
More Optional Add-Ons
- Panic Button - Have you ever been inside your home when someone is breaking in? It happens more often than you think, and a panic button will trigger emergency services right away!
- 105dB Siren - SimpliSafe calls this the Burglar Blaster! It's a 105-decibel siren that will "scare the pants off burglars and alert your neighborhood to a break-in." 105 decibels is pretty loud - about the same sound as a jet taking off!
- Extra Wireless Pad - For bigger homes with more than one floor, you can also purchase an additional wireless keypad. This allows you to access the alarm from several strategically placed points.
- Yard Signs - Believe it or not, burglars do tend to shy away from homes that have a home security yard sign. Although an additional option, a yard sign does come included with your new SimpliSafe Home Security package.
SimpliSafe is so Easy To Install
SimpliSafe Home Security's wireless system is one of the easiest security systems to install. You could literally take less than 1 hour to be up and running! This means that you don’t need any new phone lines installed, you don't need to put any holes in the wall, and you don't even need to pay extra for professional installation.
By the time you receive your system, it has already been pre-programmed and tested. All that is required from you is to simply set up the devices in your home and put them in the proper locations to sync up with the keypad.
If you do have any issues with the products or installing the security system, SimpliSafe Home Security's customer service will be able to assist you right away with any questions you might have.
SimpliSafe Home Security products also come with a 3-year warranty guarantees the initial purchaser of this system that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for 3 years from the date that you purchase.